Timeless Victorian style meshes perfectly with contemporary décor in every one of our 32 rooms at The Centennial Hotel in Concord, New Hampshire.
Surround yourself with creative yet muted wall colors, boutique furniture pieces and chic art taken from the pages of Vogue. Bathrooms are adorned with designer floor tiles and granite vanities. Combined, these elements create a hip and modern vibe that you wouldn’t expect from a 19th Century heritage home.
Some rooms offer unique features you can only find in a Victorian-era building. Escape to our spacious accommodations on the third floor, where individual lounge areas built into the hotel’s twin-turrets offer stunning views of the tranquil street below. Several rooms offer private porches, ideal for lounging with your favorite beverage on warm days.
Select from a Queen, King or two Queen-sized beds. Sink into a plush mattress and watch your favorite shows on digital cable or catch up on work using our complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Deluxe Pillow-Top Beds
- Deluxe 300-Count Triple Sheet Bed Linens
- Hypoallergenic Down Pillows
- Terry Cloth full-length robe and plush slippers
- Luxurious Bath Sheet
- Oversize Work Desk with Power Supply Modem, Reading Lamp and Ergonomic Chair
- Wireless & Hard Wired High Speed Internet
- 32 “ LCD TV with DVD/VCR
- Digital Cable
- Ceiling Fans
- Desk & Bedside Phones
- Bedside Digital Alarm Clock Radio
- Guest Voice Mail Service
- Gilchrist & Soames Bath Products
- Hair Dyer
- Full-Size Iron & Board
- Wood Luggage Rack
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Crib (Complimentary, Upon Request)
- Rollaway Bed ($20 additional per night)